This meeting is hosted by the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) with support from Public Health England and Barts Health NHS Trust.
The event will be followed by a drinks reception for all attendees.
Join us for our annual one-day meeting that brings together microbiologists, consultants in infectious disease, infection control nurses and biomedical and clinical scientists to hear updates on recent “hot topics” in all aspects of infectious disease.
Book your ticket, including drinks reception, at rstmh.org/events
(RSTMH members receive discounted rates)
- Tim Brooks, Public Health England – Lyme disease and other tick-borne encephalitis
- Colin Brown, Public Health England – Streptococcus pyogenes outbreaks in community settings
- Kirsty Dodgson, Manchester University – Listeria in hospital sandwiches
- David Elliman, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health and Great Ormond Street Hospital – The changing epidemiology of measles in the UK
- Simon Goldenberg, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust – Faecal transplantation: pros and cons
- William Hope, University of Liverpool – How should new antibiotics be used?
- Peter Horby, University of Oxford – Conducting useful clinical research in outbreak settings
- Jonathan Van Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer – An update on influenza epidemiology and pandemic flu.
Don’t miss out, book your place today!